Media Enquiries / Resources
Welcome to the Antonio Valente blog, an online discussion of men’s fashion, in which we discuss: how to spot and wear quality, understanding more about the clothing you wear everyday, the ups and downs of running a high-end men’s clothing factory in North America, important and interesting things our clients should know, and what’s happening in the industry.
Antonio is always happy to support the media, and host interviews and information sessions at the factory in Toronto, by phone or by email. Our media kit is available on request and includes Antonio Valente’s bio, questions and answers on menswear, fashion trends, quality and a variety of other story ideas.The Spring 2010 Look Book is available here.
Many of the photos on the website are available for use, royalty free, if expressed written permission is provided. Please do not hesitate to email us if you have specific requests.
After very successfully designing and manufacturing Omega Bespoke and Doriani Couture, Antonio Valente is proudly announcing a new line of contemporary elegant menswear: The Antonio Valente collection.
- Imports the finest European fabric, designs and makes clothing in-house. Location is Toronto. Products include: Dress Shirts, Sport Shirts, Trousers, Suits, Sport Jackets and Tuxedos
- Antonio Valente products are currently available at Harry Rosen’s Bloor Street – Bespoke floor and at independent fine menswear stores in all major Canadian cities.
- MR magazine, the menswear benchmark publication, rated Antonio’s clothing among the top 15 brands in the world (Omega Bespoke).
- The only menswear designer credibly offering highest-quality, unique collections that empower each piece with character and sophistication not easily found, even in bespoke shops. Joe Augustine of Denver-based men’s clothier Andrisen Morton stated,“We do custom line business with Borelli, Zegna, and Brioni (among others). Antonio Valente is the only product on the market that offers the high-quality, unique, sporty fabrics we pull from.”
- Antonio Valente designs garments that communicate individuality and confidence. During his fifteen years in the industry, Antonio Valente has dressed business leaders, athletes and celebrities. He knows how to dress personalities for all occasions. Antonio’s clothing is a perfect fit – combining the man with his individual message and the moment at hand.
- Antonio has unique expertise in the world of trousers (how trousers fit, what quality trousers should be made, feel and fit, etc.). Trousers, often overlooked, are the most important part of a man’s wardrobe. The right pair with the right fit can be tremendously flattering, which means more attention from women and peers resulting in a more impressive appearance.
- Treating Retailers Like Consumers – A Key To Growth In A Tough Market: Antonio supports both the consumer and the retailers, whom he supplies in ways that no other upscale manufacturer can, from accepting in-stock orders with customized collar, cuffs, pocket and fabrics, to creating bespoke garments and being ready to deliver them personally. Antonio believes in fostering strong relationships with both the end consumer and the retailer whom he supplies.
- Located in Toronto, Antonio Valente has the advantage of being in your time zone, speaking your language, making orders as needed, and doing all of it with the Italian heritage, style and quality that the world’s most discerning buyers have come to respect.
Just a few examples of Antonio’s garments and craftsmanship: